Popular Posts:

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Greenhills Photoshooot

B surprised me yesterday, Saturday, August 20, 2011 with a morning text.. He wanted to spend the whole Saturday with me..(he has Saturday work) So I told him to visit me in our church practice (it was his first time to see me practice, naloko ko daw siya.. haha!) before going out.. After the practice, we ate, then our journey started.. First we went to Greenhills, roundtrip ng bus :)

Greenhills Garden..
When we roamed around Greenhills garden, we had some photoshoots of nature.. relaxing moment for BE since he was depress of unknown reason that day :(

beautiful malaysian mumps


He took this :)

and this also...

so colorful..

ORCHIDS!!!

This is my favorite.. i so love the rain drops..

our food that trip..
and street foods...
Going on trips with less gastos is so happy. I enjoyed it alot especially B is on my side the whole day.. happy tripping! ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment