Popular Posts:

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Seafood Island, Trinoma

I wanna share to you guys our experience at Seafood Island, Trinoma during B's Birthday. (Happy Birthday B! iloveyou!) Since it was his birthday, I made sure I'll satisfy his 'pihikan' tummy.. hehe! here it goes..


We ordered Dapitan's Pride.. cool colors! (745  Php) good for 4!

2 bottomless iced tea for 190 Php



We never thought this superb serving... haaay! heaven! :D
Food was served. We ate in a banana leaf.. Really a voodoo feast for the happy couple, especially to the birthday boy.. hehhe.. Here's the yummy viands:


Laing

Grilled squid
the big crab.. I never knew how to eat this until B thought me how..(rather cracked its shells for me)

Grilled Tilapia

San Mig Clams: I don't know why is it called that way but maybe it has liquor on it...

crispy shrimps

Grilled pork.. yum!

i sooo love this claws of the big crab.. :D

good job B!!! thanks for the crab meats..
Happy Seafood Island to you guys who would like to try!

Good food. Good ambiance. Courteous crew. Reasonable Price. and a Happy B of mine...- made my experience here really oooohh soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment